@FireWolf5 years ago
V1.0 was not released publicly and was integrated in my FireWolf OS X PE because the only job it did was running
However, repairPermissions verb was discarded in the new DiskManagement.framework of OS X El Capitan.
So this is a new version of RepairPermissions command line tool.
RepairPermissions is an easy command line tool to repair the permissions of an OS X system volume.
Resolve an issue that RepairPermissions may not function properly under OS X Mavericks.
1. Repairing permissions on OS X El Capitan’s whole disk is now supported.
2. Repairing permissions under normal OS X, OS X Single-user mode, OS X Recovery is fully supported.
Supported OS X:
OS X Mavericks (10.9.x)
OS X Yosemite (10.10.x)
OS X El Capitan (10.11.x)
where targetVolume is a valid mount point of a system partition.
0. RepairPermissions should be placed at /usr/local/bin if you want to use RepairPermissions directly from OS X’ Terminal.
1. You can ONLY repair the permissions on the current root volume if RepairPermissions is used in single-user mode.
2. TABLES (You can ONLY repair the permissions on OS X El Capitan under OS X El Capitan.)